Community

With all the social...

Notifications
Clear all

With all the social media apps out there now, is Facebook still relevant to you?

15 Posts
7 Users
2 Likes
Socialize
Topic starter
(@socialize-user)

We love facebook for its different audience and would like to help facebook fans try out other apps.

Topic Tags
14 Replies
chwami
(@chwami)

I hardly use Facebook nowadays for both personal and business. Everything about it just feels clunky for me. I feel I have to go through hoops just to get people to see a single post especially if it’s a business page. However, I still check it everyday to interact on other people’s posts 😊 

2 Replies
themuthership
(@themuthership)

@chwami I'm with you in that I have rarely used in past years, but I've really enjoyed posting reels on facebook and I'm finding that I'm able to help facebook folks understand how to do videos which is turning out to be a lot of fun?  Have you seen facebook reels yet?

chwami
(@chwami)

@themuthership yes! I have posted quite a few FB reels but only one of them has done well. I’m trying to figure out whether I should be posting from my personal page instead of my business page and if I should also sign up to get paid on my personal vs. business page. I find some platforms are not too friendly to business pages which is sad.

Valigator
(@valigator)

I still use Facebook everyday and it still seems like the easiest way to collaborate with new people.

3 Replies
themuthership
(@themuthership)

@valigator I love to hear this because it's so important to collaborate in whatever way works best for you. Do you view facebook reels? We have tutorials posted on the @hellosocialize Facebook page if you are interested 🙂

Valigator
(@valigator)

@themuthership I don't really use Facebook Reels but I do Instagram ones. Are they the same on both platforms?

themuthership
(@themuthership)

@valigator very similar, but the interfaces have some differences - to me they are intuitive, but I'm creating some tutorials now for the folks who are struggling to navigate FB reels even though they know IG reels.  What GREAT though, is the potential reach now on FB because just like IG, they are pushing out those reels to NEW VIEWERS.

Geegaa
(@geegaa)

I still use Facebook daily. Many of my family members are in there that are not on Tik Tok.

2 Replies
themuthership
(@themuthership)

@geegaa Hi Geegaa!!!  Nice to see you here - I have struggled with facebook for years feeling like I could not keep up with all the family things so I would get so stressed and not want to post if I didn't have time to scroll and like other friends' content.  But since recently posting on the @hellosocialize page to put reels up, I have renewed interest!

Geegaa
(@geegaa)

@themuthership I enjoy all forum’s. But being retired, I have time on my hands. It’s company to me!

Frank Strona
(@frank-strona)

I still use it. But I find I am using it less and for specific things. as I begin to feel its redundant with Instagram for me

Page 1 / 2
Share:

Scroll to Top