Community

With all the social...

Notifications
Clear all

With all the social media apps out there now, is Facebook still relevant to you?

15 Posts
7 Users
2 Likes
Vivian
(@vivian-boyko)

Until recently, I've used FB for connecting with family and friends. I set up an author page as a way of connecting the public to my book, and also to share my Tiktok posts.  I was surprised at how quickly my page grew. Lots of views, some viral..3400 followers in a few months. I do find it difficult to navigate however. I post, get views, connect with people, but there's too much busy-ness in the layout. So much I don't know.

2 Replies
themuthership
(@themuthership)

@vivian-boyko Vivian! We are in the same boat - I was on FB strictly for friends and family and barely posted or paid attention to it, but started posting tutorials on the Socialize page and have multiple viral reels!  5k followers on the page within 2 weeks - it's so much fun, however, it's so difficult to navigate!  the app is not really intuitive and very confusing in terms of layout and toggling back and forth from the personal page to the business page!  We can learn together - I'm starting to create tutorials specficially for facebook

Vivian
(@vivian-boyko)

@themuthership that's a great idea!! I've tried to reach out to FB for help several times, but I never hear back. One of my videos went viral. With that, I got a notification that "900 people liked your video. Invite them to like your page". But then they limit you with the number you can invite per day. Come back tomorrow they say lol. When 900 people like it at once, you lose them bc of the rules. Maybe I'm set up wrong (I keep thinking) But it's the layout that has me baffled the most. Thanks so much Helen, if anyone can figure all this out - it's YOU!

Page 2 / 2
Share:

Scroll to Top