Community

Are you more comfor...

Notifications
Clear all

Are you more comfortable on Instagram and if so why?

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Socialize
Topic starter
(@socialize-user)

Instagram has evolved so much since it began as a photo sharing app, it almost feels like there are apps within the app.

Topic Tags
4 Replies
chwami
(@chwami)

I’m more comfortable on Instagram and TikTok and they are my 2 main platforms that I post to on a regular basis. Reason being I feel “rewarded” for my efforts either through views or followers. To me, they both seem easier to maneuver and to understand. To me, other platforms still feel like dinosaurs.. except for Twitter.. which I never warmed up to because for some reason my mind refuses to understand how it works.

3 Replies
themuthership
(@themuthership)

@chwami I relate to this 100% - I've always felt that I'm not clever enough for twitter (haha), and it has always felt like a more adversarial/opinionated platform which is out of my comfort zone. I feel less worried about how it works (I'm sure we both could figure it out if we wanted to), but I'm more turned off by the fact that people are always choosing sides and I tend to usually see both sides of an argument.

chwami
(@chwami)

@themuthership LOL! I agree.. we could figure it out if we wanted to 😬 In the meantime I’ll just pour my resources into the 2 that that are working well.

Diane Wade
(@diane-wade)

Share:

Scroll to Top