Community

What you you strugg...

Notifications
Clear all

What you you struggle with most when creating content on TikTok?

14 Posts
6 Users
2 Likes
Socialize
Topic starter
(@socialize-user)

Our very own TikTok Teacher is standing by to answer your specific questions!

Topic Tags
13 Replies
Valigator
(@valigator)

Coming up with ideas to highlight what seems to be a boring topic - smart home technology.

2 Replies
themuthership
(@themuthership)

@valigator Ideas are always the most challenging part, but that is why I love the inspiration provided on Tiktok!  You can see what other do to spin things that might be considered 'boring' into something fun and interesting. Do you use the trends to spin it to your content? What is your tiktok handle? I will come take a peek and share some thoughts.

Valigator
(@valigator)

@themuthership thanks! My handle is AppMyHome. We are used to doing longer tech reviews on YouTube and are trying to get shorter and more concise and loosen up a bit on TikTok. 🙂

BonitaMG
(@bonitamg)

I’m an author and I really want to use TikTok as a marketing tool. But it’s difficult finding the time to create videos. When I do, it takes me an hour or more just to make one video. So I wind up not posting as much as I’d like. 
Any suggestions as to how to speed up the process? Or will that come with time? 

1 Reply
themuthership
(@themuthership)

@bonitamg I have this issues with my content - the tutorials take TIME, but I rotate 4 styles of content so that I always have some tiktoks I can execute quickly. You can do the same, consider rotating in some quicker content to execute, like a simple trend with a clever caption about books - if you look at my page you'll see that I rotate in EASY content that is done in 5 minutes so that I don't have to stress about creating the more complicated content as often.

Frank Strona
(@frank-strona)

I tend to use Tiktok beyond any one niche and for the moment am comfortable with that. But I find sometimes the "creative inspiration" isn't always on tap.. what has helped to keep an audio notebook on my phone for ideas, themes, landscapes etc and interacting with other creators to gently push me to expand

2 Replies
themuthership
(@themuthership)

@frank-strona keeping notes is a GREAT way to operate because you think you'll remember something at the moment it comes to you, but then you draw a blank when the time comes to record something.  I do the same in notes.  Also rotating different types of content is NOT a bad thing!  I was posting all over the place for a full year before doing tutorials, so I had to experience that process to land where I am now.  Just make sure to enjoy the experience because that is the whole point.  🙂

Frank Strona
(@frank-strona)

@themuthership I agree.. and it's easy using an audio app that also transcribes it when I am on wifi! By the way. Send an email in via the last email blast about a broken link to the forum on Thursday.

Alefbet
(@alefbet)

I find the hardest part is figuring out how to make an e-commerce product into a story.  It's not about showing the product but telling it.  

4 Replies
themuthership
(@themuthership)

@alefbet Agree this is challenging and sometimes it's hard to step outside your product to figure out another way to talk about it.  Here's food for thought about 'selling product' - turn the narrative around and think of it in the framework of how you are HELPING someone. As an influencer, you are doing someone a favor by sharing your knowledge about why something is so good. another idea idea is to incorporate the product into something else you're doing for fun - the stop motion effect in Tiktok is so useful for this - you can show in stop motion 'how you package up your product so perfectly' by making it package itself using the stop motion effect. the ideas go on an on in my brain - hope this helps somewhat.

Alefbet
(@alefbet)

@themuthership thank you!  I am going to try to change my thinking. When I did stop motions I got 2 views after 4 days and I stopped doing that type of post. Weird, right?  Then one 1 stop motion I attempted to change the first seconds and did stop motion and got maybe 50 views. 🤣

themuthership
(@themuthership)

@alefbet what is your social media account?  I'd be happy to take a look and advise. 😀

Alefbet
(@alefbet)

@themuthership wow! Thanks!! I would be most appreciative @alefbetofficial 

Ps I bought your course when I first started and it helps so much to this day 

Share:

Scroll to Top