Nothing sets an Instagram Reel or TikTok apart quite like the right mix of music and video. Editing video to music on a song is an excellent skill that makes your content sing. Your favorite creators have been doing this forever, and now you can do it after watching this one tutorial.
Here’s what you need to do:
View this post on Instagram
- First things first: start a real and pick the right music.
- Next, add a video (or videos) that you want the music to score. In my tutorial above, I included four. Ideally, you want to add them in the order you want them to appear.
- Click on the three dots in the top-right and click edit.
- Select the first video and edit it to the beat or spot in the music you want to make the transition to the next video. As you move the slider, you will be able to hear the sound.
- Repeat with the rest of the videos.
- Once you have all of the cuts and the videos line up how you like, click done.
That’s all it takes. Within seconds, you have perfectly edited videos.
What song are you going to try it with first?