Attention business owners on Instagram! There’s a new QR Code feature that can help small businesses make it easier for their fans to learn more about their products or services. The QR code in this post will link you directly to the tutorial I filmed on TikTok!
This new IG feature will help you create a special connection with your customers by taking them to a product demo or a cool story about it! Going forward, you should be able to generate a QR code for any Reels or Posts you’ve created.
Watch the video and see my step-by-step instructions below. I’ll also give you some inspiration for how you can use this for your business.
Attention business owners: This new IG feature will help you create a special connection with your customers by taking them to a product demo or a cool story about it! 💫 Get creative with your content so when they scan the code, they find added value! ❤️ thanks @themuthership #hellosocialize #instagramtutorials #qrcodetutorial #instagramhelp #instagramtips #contentcreationtips
- Go to the Reel or Post that you want to promote.
- Click on the three dots in the top-right-hand corner and select QR Code.
- The QR code will then appear. You can save it to your camera roll to use in a variety of ways
HOW TO USE IT
If you own a store:
- Print out the QR Code and put it next to your products so people can see them in action
- Use the QR Code in an email to show a walkthrough of your store
- Have the QR Codes on company name tags that drive people to videos of your employees talking about their interests
If you own a restaurant
- Film a video of the action in the kitchen and put the QR on your menus
- Film the preparation of each dish and put the QR code near the description in the menu
- Film a compilation of customers talking about their favorite dishes and print that QR code on the front door
If you own a salon
- Create a menu of services and use a QR code to show each style is created
- Film each stylist talking about their favorite styles and put that at the register, so customers can find the right person
- Do a look book of your most stylish customers to use in an advertisement
The possibilities are endless. If you own a small business and use the QR code, let us know how it goes!