Like its real-life namesake, the Lollipop trend is sweet and enjoyed quickly. But it’s a fun, easy one, so I had to record a quick tutorial to show you how to do it.
- First, watch my video and a couple of others to get inspiration and learn how the filter works.
- Film your version of the video in the native camera app.
- Edit out any beginning and ending setup.
- Then click on the link in my TikTok below, which will have you open the CapCut template. Click on the template button, which will open CapCut.
- Select the video you just edited and the template will automatically convert it into the video with slow motion as you saw in my video.
- You won’t be able to hear the sound until you export it into TikTok. Do that and see the beautiful finished product.
Let me know how you do!