Dynamic captions are an easy way for people to follow along with your videos, but they’re not automatically accessible through TikTok. You need to record a video using your phone’s camera (versus directly in TikTok) to do this easily (as I explain in the video below) and edit it in CapCut. So if you want to use dynamic captions, please watch the video and follow the step-by-step instructions below.
This is especially an important tutorial for those of you who don’t yet have the TikTok caption option or want more stylish text that moves as the words are spoken. This is how you easily customize the look of your auto-captions.
If you don’t have the tiktok caption option or want more stylish text and with movement, go to #CapCut and easily customize the look of your auto captions! #cccreator #tutorial #capcuttutorial #tiktoktutorial #captiontutorial #tiktoktips #tiktokteacher themuthership@CapCut
- As stated above, record the video with your phone’s camera
- Go into CapCut and add that video
- Touch “text” and then select “auto captions” from the menu.
- Scroll down and make sure dynamic captions are turned on
- Click “start,” which will generate the captions.
- You’ll see the captions placed at the bottom are in small, white type. No matter. Click on style, and you’ll be able to manipulate the font style, color, size, and opacity.
- You can also manipulate where they show up on the screen, and choose effects like fading in, zooming out, and other options.
- Once the captions are to your liking, you can save, and then upload to TikTok.
That’s it! Let me know if you try this out (remember, you need CapCut to do it as I describe above).