Everyone’s talking about that James Cameron movie. No, not Avatar 2; Titanic! At least on TikTok. Proving that anything can be a trend, we now have the Titanic trend where you can put yourself on a boat to the strains of My Heart Will Go On. Here’s how you do it.
- First, record your video in the native camera (try to keep it to 7 seconds)
- Click on the link in the caption on my video and save the audio to favorites.
- Then look for the CapCut “try this template” and click on that to be taken to CapCut
- Click “Use this template on CapCut” and then “Use Template.”
- Select the video you just recorded and click “export to TikTok.”
- Click “add sound” at the top of the TikTok to add the Titanic theme. Make sure you unclick “original sound” to remove any background noise from your original video.
That’s it. This is a quick one. If you try it, tag me in the comments. Near, far, wherever you are; you can always sign up for my free workshops here.