It’s 2023, are you excited? I know I am, thanks to everything I learned last year.
Whether or not you made new year’s resolutions, you’re likely thinking about what piece of content will start the year off right. Maybe, as you were scrolling in December, you came across videos of people shared with clips of them throughout the year? It’s really cool. I decided to tackle that as a project for 2023.
If you want to join me, I’ll teach you how to record for January and show you how you can update it throughout the year. I know this is more delayed gratification than most other social media videos, but I promise it will be worth it at the end of the year.
- First, grab the audio that is in the video linked in my caption.
- Set the timer for 60 seconds, so you’ll be able to record and add the rest of the videos throughout the year.
- Then drag the timer bar to 10.2 seconds, which will be when you want the first video to end (so you have just under 50 seconds for the rest of the months)
- You’ll want to look into the camera and lip sync for the beginning part, and time it so you move your head right when the video ends. This will create the transition you start your Feb video at.
- Click next and save draft.
- When February comes around, you’ll click on the draft video and click the back button where you select the continue recording option.
- Click back, which will save the video (make sure you don’t accidentally post!) – and then remember to
That’s it! If you’re going to do this trend, remember to tag me at the end of the year when you finally post your video. Or comment on the above video that you’re going to try it out.
Want to learn how to perfect your transitions? Sign up for my next FREE workshop, where I’ll go over transitions live on January 12th.