January is already (almost) one-third over. WHAT? Where has the time gone? But I’m still strutting into the new year, and you can too with this popular trend.
This is obviously a great one for those of you who are striding into 2023 with purpose. But it’s also a simple template you can use throughout the year when you’re feeling fabulous (or need a pick-me-up).
Here’s how you do it (with a bonus TrulyJuli sighting)
Template:@april.renae Special guest assistant @trulyjuli #cccreator #CapCut #tutorial #capcuttutorial #themuthership
- First, you need to record a five-second video on your regular phone camera. Bonus points if you’re walking toward the camera and timing it so you do something dramatic in the last second. I, for instance, throw my scarf around my neck. But use your creativity to do something great.
- Then click the link in the caption of the above video to get the CapCut template.
- Once in CapCut, click “use the template” and use the video you just recorded. Click Preview
- It will then ask you to select the music associated with the template, which you can do by clicking in the top right corner.
- Add some text to give your video a positive message.
Here’s my example:
Cancer picked the wrong muther #cancerfree #themuthership
I hope you all are having a great 2023. I know this year is going to be amazing for all of us.
And if you’re looking for additional ways to step up your social media game, don’t forget to sign up for my free workshops here.