Don’t adjust your audio settings. The below video is of me and I am speaking, but that’s not my voice. I know I’ve at length about how Socialize is about finding your voice. But sometimes you want to try on a new voice for size. Thankfully, TikTok can help with that. Now, not everyone has this functionality right now, so if you don’t see the option as shown in the tutorial, bookmark or save this link and come back when you see it. For those of you lucky ones that can get some new voices, let’s walk through the steps below.
If you don’t like the sound of your voice, this one’s for you 🤣 #voiceeffects #trickstervoice #tiktoktutorials #tiktoktips #themuthership
- Start a new TikTok. But on’t add any audio otherwise, it won’t record what you’re saying.
- Record yourself saying something and click the red checkmark.
- Then click the down arrow and scroll to look for audio editing (if it’s available to you).
- You’ll see there are a couple of different options there. You can toggle through each one and play to see which one you like the best.
- You’ll also see there is a voice-over record option. One note: whichever voice you choose; it will be the same one used for your “voice-over.”
- Once that’s done, you can add other elements like text, captions, and music.
- Post and join the new voice revolution.
That’s it! Hopefully you have the voice options by now. If you do, please tag me in whatever video you create. And keep an eye out for new options as they roll out. Let me know if you see something first. As I said in my video, some of these features are rolled out randomly to users.